Tuesday, April 14, 2009

16 Weeks!


I went to my 16 week check up today. Everything was progressing normally. The doctor could even have told us the gender today, but we chose not to find out. It is a lot harder not to find out than I originally thought it would be. I don't know if I'll be able to stand not to know now. I had gained 1 lb. in four weeks. If only I could keep up that momentum! He or she was yawning this morning. His/her little mouth was opening and closing the whole time we were watching. It was pretty amazing. I am so anxious for the next appointment. I am feeling much better and just really excited! The photo above isn't great, but you can see the spine and how much he/she is growing.

2 comments:

  1. Are you not going to find out at all!! It's going to kill me. Happy that everything looks good. Crazy that you can see so much this early huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty amazing! It was our plan not to find out, but after this week's appointment I don't know if I'll be able to stand it! I am going crazy wanting to know already. If I want to know at the next visit, I'll have to find out.

    ReplyDelete