Tuesday, August 18, 2009

40 Days to Go!

Julie and I have been friends for years. She is due just 9 days after me!

Sorry for the sideways photo! As you can tell, Holley Ryan is loved already! Matt has a reason to be concerned about me shopping for our baby girl...there are so many pretty things out there.



We're now down to just 40 days! I am 34 weeks pregnant and awaiting the arrival of our little girl. This past weekend, we had a couple's baby shower at the home of my brother and sister-in-law. It was a great time for everyone. Matt even got into opening the presents. We are really lucky and fortunate to have such wonderful family and friends. I think we have most everything we need, except the baby of course.


Holley Ryan is moving around a lot and responds to being poked. I'm not sleeping so well, but I've started getting pregnancy massages which do help the hip pain. I've been hearing a lot of forewarning about nursing and I must say I'm a little anxious about that. However, we're going to give it a shot when she's here and see how it works for us. It seems like the time has flown by and it's hard to believe we're down to 40 days. It won't be long now!

No comments:

Post a Comment