Sunday, July 5, 2009

12 Weeks to Go!




Today I am 28 weeks. I continue to grow and my belly is certainly looking pregnant. Fortunately I am only about 1 pound over where I started when I first found out I was pregnant (thanks to the initial 13 pounds I lost during the first 15 weeks.) She is more active now and it's obvious she too is growing by leaps and bounds. I can now feel when she gets under my ribs or jabs and kicks all over the place. I have noticed inconsistencies in her day to day activity and sometimes it is quite alarming. Matt reassures me that everything is OK and normal, but if she doesn't move one day I am quick to assume something is wrong. I will visit the doctor this week and tell him about my concerns. Her room is coming together and we are getting super excited. It's hard to believe that in about 12 weeks she'll be here to hold and love on. Matt and I simply cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment