Sunday, July 19, 2009

30 weeks and counting...down!


Today I am 30 weeks pregnant. From everything I have read, Holley Ryan should be approximately 3 pounds and 17 inches. At our last doctor's visit nearly 2 weeks ago, she was already weighing in at 2lbs. 10 oz. Therefore, I feel confident she's probably hitting the 3 pound mark. We spent the last week at the beach with Matt's family. It's our annual family vacation, but this year was different for me. Instead of seeing just how much sun I could absorb in the seven days we were there, I was mostly huddled in an SPF 50 tent to keep cool. I spent very short periods out of the water; fearful my baby girl would overheat. An afternoon cocktail was replaced with an afternoon snack and bed time was pushed up to 9ish instead of hours later. I'm having more and more pains in my hips during sleep so I rose between 6:30 and 7am every morning. I did enjoy cool morning walks on the beach and felt very relaxed when we came home yesterday. I cannot wait till next years trip when we will have our sweet baby girl with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment