Sunday, September 13, 2009

2 Weeks to Go...

We officially have only 14 days until our due date. Last night we were watching the UGA game with friends and my back was really hurting. I was starting to think that it could be back labor, but after it improved with a dose of Tylenol I chalked it up to regular back pain. We are super anxious and ready for her arrival. We go back to the doctor Thursday for a checkup. He'll do an ultrasound to make sure everything is still ok and check to see if I have dilated. I'm very hopeful that we are progressing in the right direction by then. I'm also excited about the chance to see her...even if it is the ultrasound version. Matt and I are so ready to see and hold our little girl. The anticipation is building and we are waiting on go!

No comments:

Post a Comment