Monday, February 9, 2009

Don't Forget about Daddy

I figured out over the weekend that Matt was feeling a little left out. No one was asking him "how are you doing?" Everyone has been focused on me and baby. While I've been joking about it, he's been such a good sport. He's been so great at taking care of me. Last night was very rough. I started vomiting last night and it was not fun. I have a lot to be thankful for and hope this nausea and vomiting will not last the whole time. According to the internet, I should be well into my sixth week so I'm hoping that means I'm about half way through the sickest period. We'll know more on Wednesday after our doctors visit.

2 comments:

  1. Poor Matt. He needs attention, too!!! I'm just so excited for you two! Thanks for the blog! Now I can keep up with you and your growing baby bump!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he's been a great sport. It is difficult I'm sure listening to me say "oh my, my stomach hurts." The doctor gave me nausea meds yesterday so that is surely going to help! The other night I woke him up in the middle of the night moaning. I wasn't even fully awake myself, but he asked me "what's wrong." It of course was just nausea, but I was moaning about it during my sleep! I will hopefully get some pictures up soon...there just really isn't anything to see. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete