Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Good News!

Well, we found out last Wednesday, January 28, that I was definitely pregnant. I started this blog upon request from a friend to keep everyone updated on the progress. I am probably only about 5-6 weeks pregnant and don't have an exact due date. The doctor guesses the end of September or first of October. My dad is hoping it will be on his birthday, October 2. We don't plan to find out the sex which is disappointing to some. We should, however, have a more precise due date after my next appointment a week from tomorrow. I haven't felt bad until yesterday...and still not too bad. I've just been queasy throughout the day and no food sounds good anymore. Those that know me are probably laughing because you know I love to eat. It's certainly not like me not to want to eat, but I don't. Until next time..