Thursday, February 26, 2009

Look at Me!


We are on our last night of vacation. Tomorrow we will go home and get ready for work next week. While we were gone, Matt took a picture of my stomach. It sort of looks like a beer gut, but I assure you it has grown! I will be nine weeks tomorrow so it's early still. I can't imagine how big it will be at nine months! I bought a swim suit today and just giggled when I thought about me in July at the beach. I have been really nauseated, but that too shall pass. When I was in the maternity store today, the cashier looked at me questionably as if I were lying when I said I was only 8 weeks pregnant. It is pretty amazing how fast things are changing. Tuesday will be my next doctor's visit and I hope to see a better picture of Baby Hennesy!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I CANNOT believe you are showing so much at only 9 weeks! SO CUTE! I'll call you tomorrow to get an update! Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is crazy. I'll be excited to see a new ultrasound tomorrow. The doctor said we should be able to actually see a tiny baby...that is so weird!

    ReplyDelete