Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Due Date!

I went to the doctor this morning and got a new due date...September 27. It's six days earlier than we originally thought, which I hope means this nausea is six days closer to being over. This morning I have been really sick. I weighed 10.5 pounds less this morning than I did when I went to the first appointment. He didn't feel like it was a major concern, but he did give me more nausea medicine which has helped. The baby was tiny, but fully complete. He or she was dancing this morning and as Matt was laughing about his/her attempt to do the cabbage patch, he/she started moving even more. It was truly amazing to see this tiny little baby that has changed so much since last visit. I cannot wait until the next appointment.

2 comments:

  1. Exciting!! I'm glad you got to see the little peanut. Hopefully the sickness is going to pass soon, then you get to enjoy all the good stuff about pregnancy~ like maternity pants! The gap has the best maternity jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I hope so. I posted the ultrasound. I'll keep you posted! It's seeming much more real now.

    ReplyDelete